Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lesson on Littering

I have always been conscious of not littering around , or have I ? hmmm
The answer is partly yes and partly no .
No is when i unconsciously decide to hone my foot balling skills just because a piece of paper is available in my hand and i don't find a garbage dump on the road ..
but that wouldn't quite justify littering ..will it? No, it wouldn't especially in the kind of Binary World we live in where are only 10 types of People .The ones who do and then the rest who don't.
So ,yes I confess, i do litter around.

Until I was put in place by a gentle pointing out that what i was doing was actually littering around.
It struck me.Sure, I'm educated enough to distinguish foot balling and littering, yet i never reasoned .
Some times you need people around you to knock some sense into it.I'm glad there was a good one around, else i would have continued with this practice for God knows till when.

The best part was that she practices it religiously.She carries the wrapper around until she hunts down a dust bin.

Thanks to her, my packets are always full of wrappers and papers when ever i have some thing on the move .And for once i felt good stuffing my packets with garbage.

No comments: